Provide five star hotel-quality concierge services for the Mountainside Community residential property owners and guests by delivering outstanding service and going beyond client expectations at all times. Provide homeowners with positive experiences that will always be remembered by creating an engaging environment and exceeding expectations in a gracious, attentive, courteous, genuine and service-oriented manner.
- Owner Services at Tree House
- Facilitate tailored service to meet the specific needs of each resident.
- Respond to owners/guests request with high level of urgency by assuring prompt and positive action on all resident complaints, questions, concerns and suggestions, as well as conduct follow-up.
- Respect the privacy, perspectives, priorities, time and resources of each homeowner and their guest.
- Understand owner’s preferences and maintain current notes and records for future reference
- Build and maintain, resident’s files and all applicable data sheets.
- Maintain the Tree House according to Standard Operating Procedure.
- Maintain pool area in good order, stock towels and supplies, and bartend.
- Inventory beverages and snacks.
- Maintain service binders.
- Administer all appropriately loaned keys to vendors, contractors, realtors and guests and make sure they are returned promptly.
- Check guests in and out, assist with bags, provide directions to residences.
- Manage reservations for conference/party room for resident functions.
- Provide continuous updates, edits, reviews, and additions to the electronic database (list of vendors, service providers, etc.).
- Embrace all core values of East West Hospitality - Tahoe Mountain Lodging, and all inherent missions, goals, directives and tasks.
- Be knowledgeable about the Mountainside Community master plan and future amenities.
- Contribute to the Mountainside Community blog and social media sites.
- Concierge Services and Activity Planning
- Develop relationships with preferred vendors.
- Design and implement custom activity packages for homeowners and guests.
- Create activity marketing communications that inform and engage homeowners.
- Arrange for, suggest, recommend, book, and confirm activities.
- Provide driving and walking directions.
- Maintain familiarity with seasonal and year round local events and activities.
- Keep current on local area businesses changes, closings and openings to facilitate accurate suggestions.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of Northstar Resort’s summer and winter operations including direct contacts with ski/snowboard and mountain bike school.
- Maintain resource books with local activities, trail maps, restaurant menus, etc.
- Provide information about local features: shopping, dining, nightlife, and recreational destinations.
- Set up and host Mountainside Community events, assist with event preparation.
- Superior geographic knowledge of the North Tahoe and Truckee areas.
- Superior knowledge of the North Tahoe & Truckee area events, activities and restaurants.
- Serve as information liaison to Community Association Manager.
- Attend weekly staff meeting.
- Because of the fluctuating demands of operation, it may be necessary that each employee perform a multitude of different functions; therefore, as an essential part of your job, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other employees are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks, not specifically addressed above.
Language/ Communication: Ability to read, write and speak English is required. Excellent writing and listening skills.
Education/Experience: High School diploma or equivalent required. College or technical school associate or bachelor degree preferred. Previous experience in the service industry required. Database management and high-end concierge services experience preferred. Microsoft & Apple products knowledge. Familiarity with social media & blogs administration.
Must demonstrate a positive and energetic attitude and professional demeanor, serving as an ambassador for the Mountainside Community.
Driven to provide outstanding service and go beyond client expectations at all times.
Able to develop solid relationships with customers and vendors.
Able to negotiate, organize, delegate and work under pressure.
Ability to clearly articulate and guide app reading for trails and local amenities.
Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays and additional irregular hours when necessary.
Superior geographic knowledge of the North Tahoe and Truckee areas.
Superior knowledge of the North Tahoe & Truckee area events, activities and restaurants
Promote at all times a cooperative and problem solving atmosphere. Conduct all business in a professional and courteous manner. Must also honor and adhere to the following hospitality top 10’s at all times (below).
- I will be well-groomed
- I will smile
- I will make eye contact
- I will use attentive postures
- I will greet & welcome my guests
- I will be knowledgeable about my destination, my division and local attractions
- I will make suggestions
- I will be patient
- I will take responsibility for inquiries and problems
- I will thank my guests
ACCOUNTABILITIES: Outfitters Supervisor and Community Association Manager.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations: Possession of, or ability to obtain, a valid Driver’s License. CPR/AED and First Aid certification. California Responsible Beverage Service Training upon hire. Other required trainings as directed.