Overnight Front Desk Agent - Highlands Lodge $2000 Signing Bonus
Join our Highlands Lodge Team at East West Hospitality!
We are looking for an organized Overnight Front Desk Agent to assist in delivering excellent customer service to our guests and owners in the evening and to be on-site and available to handle issues that arise outside of normal business hours. If you are a hospitality professional, eager to assist our team, we would love to meet you!
- Occasionally assisting with after-hour check-in
- Being reachable via a company provided cell phone for the duration of your shift
- Assisting with and prioritizing tasks that set the next shift up for success.
Location: Highlands Lodge - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: 11/15/22
Pay Rate: $22 - $24/ hour DOE + $2000 Signing Bonus
**Half to be paid after 3 months of employment and the other half to be paid upon completion of the ski season.**
Employment Status: Part-Time, Full-Time, Seasonal
Schedule: 11:00PM - 7:00AM, 5 days a week OR 2 days per week if part-time.
- Hospitality experience highly preferred
- Basic computer skills is a must (training will be provided for the company's software you'll be using)
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable working independently
Benefits & Perks:
- On-site parking
- Ski in/ ski out neighborhood
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FT/Seasonal)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Winter Incentive Program (FT)
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Bus Pass Discounts
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.