Overnight Guest Service Agent
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at Snowmass Mountain Lodging, managed by East West Hospitality.
At Snowmass Mountain Lodging we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in Snowmass Village, and we are looking for a customer service oriented Overnight Guest Service Agent to join our team!
- Provide excellent guest service at the hotel front desk at all times, which is the primary point of contact for guest check-in’s and check-out’s, guest information and other departments within the company.
- Answer the phone professionally and courteously and respond to guest’s requests accordingly.
- Processes the overnight reports, addresses any discrepancies and close the day.
- This person creates daily arrival packets, prints registration cards, and passes on information from the overnight shift to the morning Front Desk agent.
- Strives to continually improve guest, owner and colleague satisfaction.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
Location: Snowmass Mountain Lodging
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round.
Schedule: Overnight 11PM-7AM Must be flexible with days off
Start Date: ASAP
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $400 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.