Overnight Guest Service Agent
Join our Front Office Team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley.
We pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Valley, and we are looking for a guest-oriented Overnight Guest Service Agent. If you are motivated, punctual and work with integrity, we would love to meet you!
- Greeting and providing a warm welcome to guests upon arrival
- Register guests into the PMS, verify registration, email and credit information
- Promote the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program and provide recognition and benefits to all present members
- Accept payment for guests accounts both at time of registration and check out
- Maintain a cash register and make a deposit and accurate report of receipts daily
- Issue key to and control entrance of safety deposit boxes
- Answer and direct incoming calls from inside and outside the hotel
- Identify all guest needs and handle their requests
- Dispatch Service Express Runners and other hotel staff via two-way radio and Marriott communication systems.
- Assist management team with daily training of all Guest Service Agents
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $22/ hour + potential commissions
Schedule: 11pm - 7:30am
- Front Desk experience preferred
- Able to stand for up to 8 hours
- Able to lift up to 50lb
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Corporate Discounts
- Health Insurance - Choose from multiple plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Uniform Dry Cleaning
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.