Overnight Maintenance Engineer - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality named Best Property Management on Best of Vail Valley.
We are looking for an Overnight Maintenance Engineer to assist with all aspects of the Engineering department, including responding to guest requests, plumbing, electrical, HVAC and general upkeep of the property.
If you are a team player with great communication skills and a positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Guest calls
- HVAC trouble shooting and equipment PM’s
- Pool Rounds
- Kitchen equipment PM’s
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, Managed by East West Hospitality - Avon, CO
Start date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: 11pm - 7:30am
Pay Rate: $23 - $24/ hour DOE
- Maintenance experience with Plumbing, Electrical & HVAC
- Team Player
- Positive Attitude
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.