Overnight Service Express Attendant
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a customer service oriented Overnight Service Express Attendant to join our team!
- Deliver guest requests in a timely and friendly manner.
- Deliver in-room dining orders following all Westin Brand Standards and AAA Four Diamond, sometimes including in-suite dining service.
- Clean all trays, trash and laundry from hallways throughout each set of sweeps.
- Act as a member of the Emergency Response team of the hotel.
- Assist Night Audit Team with routine security sweeps each shift.
- Attendant assist guests with room key access, verifies name on reservations with government issued id.
- Greet guests upon arrival to offer assistance with parking and luggage.
- Vehicles should be cleared from Courtyard as soon as they are unloaded and prepared to park.
- Deliver housekeeping supplies to guest rooms and assists guest with setup.
- Deliver amenities and shipping packages to guest room promptly upon request.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $17.00 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Previous guest service experience, preferably in a luxury resort hospitality environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to walk/stand for up to 8 hours/day and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ideal candidate will be a positive, professional, customer service oriented individual.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.