Overnight Service Express Attendant
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a customer service oriented Overnight Service Express Attendant to join our team. If you excel at time management and have great attention to detail, we would love to meet you!
- Valet cars and assist guests with luggage
- Deliver amenities to guest’s rooms upon request
- Deliver news papers
- Member of Emergency Response Team
- Cook and deliver In Room Dining orders
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid US Driver's License
- Previous guest service experience, preferably in a luxury resort hospitality environment
- Ability to lift and move up to 25 lbs.
- Ideal candidate will be a positive, professional, customer service oriented individual
- Multilingual a plus
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.