Owner Relations Representative - $1000 Signing Bonus
Join our East West Hospitality team, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley!
We are looking for an Owner Relations Representative to join us in Avon, CO! If you excel at multi-tasking while maintaining attention to detail, we would love to meet you!
In this role you will communicate with owners from multiple properties to assist in managing their fractional/timeshare ownership and reservations.
- Professional communication with owners from multiple high end fractional and timeshare associations.
- Provide guidance and reservation assistance via phone calls and emails in a timely fashion.
- Working in conjunction with resort managers and staff, as well as external organizations (i.e. exchange companies, collection agencies, and title agencies).
- Assist with rental revenue management and owner billing.
Location: Owner Services Office - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $20 / hour + incentives + $1,000 Signing Bonus
Schedule: Flexible - 8 hours shifts within hours of operation (Office is open Monday - Saturday; 8am - 5:30pm)
- Related college degree OR 1-2 years of experience in guest-facing roles in hospitality
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills, experience working with Microsoft Applications.
- Organization and ability multitask while maintaining attention to detail
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus - Dependent on start date
- Access to Travel Exchange
- Incentive Program
- Onsite Parking
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.