Owner Relations Representative - Avon
Join our East West Hospitality team, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley!
We are looking for an Owner Relations Representative to join us in Avon, CO! If you excel at multi-tasking while maintaining attention to detail, we would love to meet you!
In this role you will assist fractional owners and manage their ownership at properties around Colorado and California. This includes, answering calls and emails to help manage reservations, pay bills, or transfer ownership etc.
- Professional communication with owners from multiple high end fractional and timeshare associations.
- Provide guidance and reservation assistance via phone calls and emails in a timely fashion.
- Working in conjunction with resort managers and staff, as well as external organizations (i.e. exchange companies, collection agencies, and title agencies).
- Assist with rental revenue management and owner billing.
Location: Owner Services Office - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $24 / hour
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 4:30PM or 9:00AM -5:30PM
- Bachelor's degree or 1-2 years of related experience and/or training
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills, experience working with Microsoft Applications.
- Organization and ability multitask while maintaining attention to detail
Benefits & Perks:
- Limited employee housing available for full-time employees
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Winter Incentive Program
- Access to Travel Exchange
- Onsite Parking
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Special Discounts
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Limited-Short Term Remote Work Possible
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.