Owner Services Representative- Bachelor Gulch
Join our East West Hospitality team, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley!
We are looking for an Owner Services Representative to join our Bachelor Gulch team. This position will assist both the Assistant Property Manager and Property Manager with duties and responsibilities associated with the rental properties and homecare units.
If you are reliable, organized and personable, we would love to meet you!
- Assist with owner and guest reservations.
- Conduct and follow up on all arrival and departure inspections of units.
- Act as a concierge and follow-up with owner guest requests.
- Respond to maintenance and housekeeping needs, coordinates work with outside vendors and in-house departments, and follow-up for completion.
- Sort and deliver mail and packages to owners and guests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work Location: Bachelor Gulch
Job Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Part- Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $21- $23/hour DOE
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and proper telephone etiquette.
- Ability to be organized, prioritize and remain calm under pressure.
- Professional appearance and presentation.
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Bus Pass Discounts
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.