Owner Services Representative - Highlands Lodge
East West Hospitality is looking for a customer service oriented Owner Services Representative to join our team at the Highlands Lodge. If you are a dedicated and have excellent communication skills, we would love to meet you!
The Owner Services Representative is responsible for assisting in the management of the Homecare and Rental Program contracts and Homeowners Associations. Responds to owner and guest requests in an efficient, timely and professional manner.
- Responsible for work requests generated by Property Management on behalf of various homeowner’s associations. If unable to complete, responsible for assisting Property Management in retaining and following up with Engineering and/or outside vendors.
- Complete owner and renter departure inspections, done on the day of departure, before housekeeping enters to clean. All items on checklist must be completed.
- Complete owner arrival inspections. Completed in a timely manner to allow for unforeseen problems or work not identified on Departure Inspection. All items on checklist to be completed. Second Owner Arrival inspection to be completed on day of inspections after housekeeping to determine any additional items that may need attention.
- Ensure timely deliver of all materials to owners, i.e. faxes, UPS, FED EX, dry cleaning, special deliveries and rental items such as cribs and humidifiers. If owner is home, delivery must be completed the same day. If owner is on rental program, package hold packages for arrival date.
- Responsible for seeing that each unit on contract has an inspection every two weeks. Dated inspection checklist to be completed and returned to Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: Highlands Lodge- Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: Starting at $18 / hr
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Ability to be organized, prioritize and remain calm under pressure.
- Professional appearance and presentation.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to recognize and identify general home maintenance and repair needs, and follow-up for completion of repairs.
- Able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Able to stand and/or walk intermittently for up to 8 hours /day
- Must be able to kneel, climb stairs and/or ladders regularly.
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.