Owner Services Representative- McCoy Peak Lodge
East West Hospitality is looking for a customer service oriented Owner Services Representative at McCoy Peak Lodge. If you are a dedicated and have excellent communication skills, we would love to meet you!
- Daily inspection of condos, property walks
- Assistance with check-in’s and check-out’s
- Firewood delivery, package deliveries
- Airport pick-ups and drop-offs
Location: McCoy Peak Lodge - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: November 15, 2021
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $18 - $20 / hour DOE
Schedule: Weekends and holidays required
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Great communication skills and experience working on a team
- Must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.