Owner Services Representative - Riverfront Lodge - $1000 Signing Bonus
East West Hospitality is seeking an Owner Services Representative to join our Riverfront Lodge team in Avon, CO. If you are organized, have excellent communication skills, and enjoy providing a high level of customer service, we'd love to meet you! Come join the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work!
The Owner Services Representative will assist in the management of the Homecare and Rental Programs, providing a variety of services to our owners, guests and associations.
- Responsible for work requests. If unable to complete, will assist PM team in retaining and following up with Engineering and/or outside vendors.
- Complete owner and renter departure inspections.
- Complete owner arrival inspections.
- Ensure timely delivery of all materials to owners, i.e. faxes, UPS, FED EX, dry cleaning, special deliveries and rental items such as cribs and humidifiers.
- Performs unit inspections for all contracted units, bi-weekly.
- Responds to owner and guest requests in an efficient, timely and professional manner.
- Delivers ski and snowboard equipment to and from ski valet
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: The Riverfront Lodge - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $20 -21 / hour + $1000 Signing Bonus
Schedule: Flexible; Weekends required
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Ability to be organized, prioritize and remain calm under pressure.
- Professional appearance and presentation.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to recognize and identify general home maintenance and repair needs, and follow-up for completion of repairs.
- Able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Able to stand and/or walk intermittently for up to 8 hours /day
- Must be able to kneel, climb stairs and/or ladders regularly.
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.