Owner Services Representative Riverfront Lodge
Join our team at Riverfront Lodge & Townhomes, managed by East West Hospitality!
We are looking for a customer service oriented Owner Services Representative to join our team and assist in the management of the Homecare and Rental Programs, providing a variety of services to our owners, guests and associations. An Owner Services Representative role is an excellent introduction to the hospitality and property management industries, and can serve as a great starting point for a career in these fields. If you have excellent communication and organization skills, we would love to meet you!
- Welcome and greet guests and owners
- Check in/out guests and owners, cash/credit card handling, answer telephone, assist with concierge service
- Assist with owner and guest reservations and pre-arrival communication
- Respond to maintenance and housekeeping needs, coordinate work with outside vendors and in-house departments, and follow-up for completion
- Conduct and follow up on arrival and departure inspections of units.
- Sort, log and deliver packages to guests and owners.
- Deliver ski and snowboard equipment to and from ski valet as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: The Riverfront Lodge - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time or PT, Seasonal or Year Round
Pay Rate: $21 - $23 / hour DOE
Schedule: Flexible, changes seasonally, weekends required
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Ability to be organized, prioritize and remain calm under pressure.
- Professional appearance and presentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and telephone etiquette
- Ability to recognize and identify general home maintenance and repair needs, and follow-up for completion of repairs.
- Able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 30 lbs, shovel snow, climb stairs regularly, kneel, climb ladders.
- Able to stand and/or walk intermittently for up to 8 hours /day
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time (YR)
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans! (FT YR)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (FT YR)
- Life & Pet Insurance (FT YR)
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 100138553124