Owner Services Representative
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at Beaver Creek Meadows/Greystone, managed by East West Hospitality.
At East West Hospitality we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a customer service oriented Owner Services Representative to join our team! If you are professional and a team player we would love to meet you!
- Unit Inspections-Arrival/Departure/Unoccupied
- General Property Repairs and light maintenance
- Liaison between Owners/Guests and PM, APM
- Other duties as assigned.
Work Location: Upper Village Highlands BC
Employment Status: Year round Full time
Job Start Date: 9/1/2020
Pay Rate: $17-$18 per hour
Schedule: 40 hours per week, weekends required
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor, strong attention to detail.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Be able to work well with others, be self-motivated, and be reliable.
- Good "people skills" are necessary-must enjoy interaction with people.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Work experience must include previous customer service.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.