Owner Services Representative
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work?
East West Hospitality is looking for a customer service oriented Owner Services Representative to join our Fallridge at Vail property management team! If you are organized and have a great problem solving skills, we would love to meet you!
- Support the property management team with all matters relating to rental and homecare management contracts, including home inspections, light maintenance, and collaboration with internal departments.
- Primary point of contact for all owners and rental guests for pre-arrival, arrival, and mid-stay requests.
- Perform billable tasks and light maintenance as is required to maintain rental and homecare properties.
Location: Fallridge at Vail - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $18.50/ hour
- High School / GED preferred
- Hospitality experience preferred
- Basic aptitude for light maintenance and problem solving
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Onsite Parking
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Opportunities - Rapidly growing department!
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.