Owner Services Representative
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join the East West Property Management team!
We are looking for a customer service oriented Owner Services Representative to join our Beaver Creek Center Village team! If you are organized and have a great work ethic, we would love to meet you!
The Owner Services Representative assists in the management of the Homecare and Rental Program contracts and Homeowners Associations. The position is a seasonal job providing a variety of services to our owners and guests. These responsibilities include:
- Completing owner and renter departure inspections
- Complete owner arrival inspections
- Complete and submit damage reports and work requests
Location: Villa Montane - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $18/hr
Schedule: Weekends + 3 weekdays, exact schedule TBD
- Previous Guest Service Experience
- Financial acumen helpful
- Excellent communication skills in English required, Spanish helpful
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Opportunity for Full-Time, Year-Round Employment
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.