Owner Services Representative
Join our team at McCoy Peak Lodge, Managed by East West Hospitality!
Beaver Creek’s premiere property, McCoy Peak Lodge, is looking for an Owner Services Representative that enjoys working with people and has a passion for hospitality. This role is the familiar face providing a welcome greeting to all owners and guests.
If you are organized, reliable, and have a happy and helpful disposition, we would love to meet you!
- Assist with owner and guest reservations.
- Conduct and follow-up on all arrival and departure inspections of units.
- Act as concierge and follow-up with owner and guest requests.
- Respond to maintenance and housekeeping needs, coordinates work with outside vendors and in-house departments, and follow-up for completion.
- Sort and deliver mail and packages to owners and guests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work Location: Highlands - Beaver Creek, CO (McCoy Peak Lodge)
Job Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time & Part Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $20-$22 + $1,000 signing bonus*
*50% paid out after 60 days and 50% at the end of the ski season
- Previous experience in hospitality or customer service preferred
- Ability to multi-task, manage time, and prioritize
- Must be able to move/carry 25 lbs., shovel snow, deliver firewood, and regularly traverse the area
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and telephone etiquette
- Ability to be organized, prioritize and remain calm under pressure
- Professional appearance and presentation.
Benefits & Perks:
- Mountain Bike Breaks
- Onsite Parking
- Winter Incentive Program
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Buss Pass Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.