Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at Viceroy Snowmass, managed by East West Hospitality.
Viceroy Snowmass, located in Snowmass Village, CO is looking for a Pastry Chef to join our team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Knowledge of purchasing, inventory controls, suppliers and equipment.
- Assists in keeping the Pastry team focused on guest satisfaction and desired financial results.
- Ensures food production occurs according to operating and quality standards.
- Maintains and ensures compliance with all Pastry and Culinary policies, standards and procedures.
- Ensures compliance of Company sanitation standards.
- Maintains an effective training and inspection program of all Pastry areas to ensure compliance of Health and Safety procedures and local laws.
- Oversees Stewarding cleaning schedule and manages execution of work in relation to Pastry area.
- Understands and communicates to colleagues the operating and maintenance procedures of all departmental equipment.
- Assists in the evaluation and implementation of new Pastry and baking techniques, supplies and equipment.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with all departments to ensure effective communications for operational issues.
- Assists in the coordination of special needs of VIPs, Groups and Amenities.
- Assists with the overseeing of the Pastry operations to manage costs and quality.
- Assists in Guest Banquet Event Order pricing and administration pertaining to the Pastry area.
- Coordinates with Engineering on Kitchen maintenance needs.
- Ensures effectiveness of on-going Kitchen and related maintenance.
- Ensures that all colleagues of the Pastry department understand and comply with Loss Prevention policies to prevent accidents and control costs.
- Empowers colleagues to provide excellent customer service. Establishes effective and clear guidelines so colleagues understand expectations and parameters.
- Ensures regular and on-going communication is happening in all areas of responsibility to create awareness of business objectives and communicates expectations, recognizes performance and produces desired business results.
Location: Viceroy Snowmass - Snowmass Village, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights, weekends and holidays required
Pay Rate: $55,000
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.