Pastry Cook - $1000 Signing Bonus
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are hiring for a Pastry Cook! Come be part of a culinary team in a fast paced kitchen, where you will work with a variety of cuisines and techniques. The pastry cook effectively executes recipes and other duties in the pastry department including baking, sauces, plating and cleaning. If you are organized and have baking / pastry experience, we would love to meet you!
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Approximate start date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time & Part Time Available. Seasonal & Year Round
Schedule: Varies; includes weekends and holidays.
Pay Rate: Starting at $18 / hour + DOE
Signing Bonus: $1000 - half paid on first check, half after 60 days
- Previous kitchen experience is preferred
- Must be able to work well under pressure and be self-motivated
- Must have good organizational, time management and delegation skills
- Good communication skills-both written and verbal, required in English
- This position may require lifting, carrying, pulling or pushing of approximately 21-50 pounds
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Free Staff Meals
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.