Pastry Cook - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a Pastry Cook to join our team. If you are organized and have baking / pastry experience, we would love to meet you!
The Pastry Cook effectively executes recipes and other duties in the pastry department including baking, sauces, plating and cleaning.
- Follow direction to ensure food production occurs according to operating and quality standards.
- Complies with all Pastry and Culinary policies, standards and procedures.
- Complies with Company sanitation standards.
- Is willing to learn new Pastry and baking techniques and how to use equipment.
- Attends taste panels as directed by the Pastry Chef.
- Complies with stock rotation.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round, Seasonal
Schedule: Varies; Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Pay Rate: $22 / hour
- Previous kitchen experience is preferred
- Must be able to work well under pressure and be self-motivated
- Must have good organizational, time management and delegation skills
- Good communication skills-both written and verbal, required in English
- This position may require lifting, carrying, pulling or pushing of approximately 21-50 pounds
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans! (YR)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (YR)
- Life Insurance (YR)
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time (YR)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (Seasonal)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Free Staff Meals
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at eastwest.com.