East West is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join our Corporate team in Avon, CO! If you have high attention to detail, like to take initiative, and have the ability to understand and solve complex issues, we'd love to meet you! Come join the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work!
Essential duties include:
- Process weekly payrolls accurately and efficiently, while maintaining employee information, reviewing earnings, and processing payroll reports.
- Enters, maintains, and processes information in the payroll and HRIS system
- Distribute and collect payroll related documents in a timely manner
- Research and handle routine payroll inquiries using both internal and external knowledge.
- Provide administrative support to HR/Payroll/Benefits Departments
- Maintain a high level of security and confidentially of sensitive information.
- Communicates in a timely and professional manner.
Location: East West Shared Services Office - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $18 - $20
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Annual Wellness Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- On site parking
- Steps from the Riverfront Gondola
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
- Some payroll or HR experience and/or college degree in business/accounting or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with individuals of different backgrounds and education levels.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Windows.
- Exhibit high level of customer service
- Spanish proficiency, both verbal and in writing, highly preferred.