Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Athletic Club Westin, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a part time, year round Personal Trainer to provide exceptional service to The Athletic Club Westin members, owners, and guests in a one-on-one or group setting.
- Helping clients develop short- and long-term goals
- Analyzing client behavior and the client’s abilities
- Training existing clients with their fitness goals and competitions.
- Giving advice on nutrition, health and lifestyle changes
- Leading group fitness classes when necessary
- Helping clients with their workouts and advising them about important safety concerns
- Lifting and arranging gym equipment
- Recording and creating reports of client’s progress
- Creating workouts that are safe for the client to replicate
- Talking to members about their goals and introducing them to personal training packages
- Contribute to the cleanliness of the Club and locker rooms
- Participating in Club staff meetings and special events
- Learning and sharing Westin and East West’s vision, mission and core competencies.
- Maintaining a positive and caring attitude to help the Westin be the best wellness destination in Colorado.
- Must be a Certified Personal Trainer to apply
Location: The Athletic Club at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Part Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: 50% Commission
- Should hold current Certified Personal Trainer license, CPR/ AED certification, and specialized certifications as relevant for group instruction.
- Must be available to work weekends.
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Free Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.