Pilates Equipment Instructor
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a part time, year round Pilates Equipment Instructor. The Pilates Instructor will provide exceptional service to The Athletic Club Westin members and guests in a one-on-one or group setting. Takes on the responsibility to assist guests with all fitness and leisure needs and builds relationships to make guests comfortable and provide a warm and well cared for environment. Should be able to instruct Pilates Reformer sessions as well as chair Pilates group classes. Ability to teach Pilates Mat classes is a plus.
Location: The Athletic Club at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Part Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: Starting at $28 / hour + head count bonus
Schedule: 2-3 classes / week
- Creates meaningful and relevant Pilates Equipment Classes.
- Maintains a friendly and professional demeanor with guests, members and staff. Arrives early to class and is always prepared.
- Supports the club team by maintaining cleanliness of all club facilities and assisting members and guests as needed.
- Works as part of a team and picks up classes as needed.
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Free Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.