Pinnacle Courtesy Patrol
TYPE OF WORK: Customer Service/Night Watchman
REPORTS TO: General Manager and Assistant Manager
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
While trained in all the duties of a concierge, primary responsibility is circulating throughout the buildings checking access points, parking garage structure, hallways, etc. to ensure the integrity of the controlled access building. Additionally, will be available via cell phone to answer any concerns of residents involving rule/noise violations, access issues, etc. Be vigilant about confidentiality and discretion. Maintain a professional relationship with residents and guests at all times.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Forward phones to cell phone when reporting for duty. Double check for voicemails and pending issues from previous shift.
- Ensure homeowner needs are met in typical concierge fashion.
- Greet homeowners and guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Assist homeowners & guests with any problems.
- Reports directly to the On-site Manager.
- Works with other personnel, other maintenance staff, and property manager.
- Communicate requests and concerns to management and/or maintenance clearly and promptly.
- Monitor cameras of both buildings while basing at the concierge desks.
- Do rounds each hour, never keeping a set schedule or set route through the towers.
- Return to different concierge desk after each round. Make notes of issues encountered in doing rounds or calls received from homeowners and the outcome of those calls.
- Keep a clean and organized work area.
- Strong knowledge of area, directions to local vendors, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Friday, Saturday & Sunday, plus fill in when necessary
Hours of Work:
11p.m. - to 7a.m.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
Able to work collectively with the administrative team associates.
Must be knowledgeable and skilled in the use of computers, security cameras and gate operations.
Good problem solving skills, friendly, positive attitude, willingness to help and mediate in minor confrontations. Never take heroic risks, know when to back away and call 911 for help.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. Require walking primarily on a level surface regularly throughout the shift. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the workday. Proper lifting techniques required.
Possession of a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
6 months to 1 year of relevant experiences and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.