Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at Maya Restaurant, managed by East West Hospitality.
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a customer service oriented PM Bartender to join our F&B team! If you are a multi-tasker who enjoys working as a part of a team and anticipating guests' needs, we would love to meet you!
- Responsible for exceeding guest expectations and providing a memorable experience for guests.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining the bar
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of all of the menus and of beverages, both alcoholic and non alcoholic, mixed and non-mixed.
Location: Maya Restaurant - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa- Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Part Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $8.98 / hour + Tips
Schedule: Evenings, weekends, and holidays
Benefits & Perks:
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Free Staff Meal
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Previous restaurant experience is preferred with at least 1 year working in a similar position.
- Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast paced environment, have responsible cash handling skills, and be passionate about food, beverage and guest service.
- Good communication skills-both written and verbal, required in English.
- Position requires standing and carrying for long periods.
- This position may require lifting, carrying, pulling or pushing of approximately 21-50lbs.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.