Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a personable PM Restaurant Busser for the summer season. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and can lift up to 50 pounds, we would love to meet you!
- Maintain a working knowledge of the menu
- Clean and reset tables quickly and efficiently
- Opening and closing sidework
- Provide excellent guest service and work with integrity
Location: Maya Restaurant - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: May 20, 2021
Pay Rate: $9.30 / hour + tips
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Schedule: Afternoons and evenings
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Able to stand and walk for up to 8 hours
- Able to stay calm in fast-paced, high stress environment
Benefits & Perks:
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Free Staff Meal
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.