PM Food Runner
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a customer service oriented PM Food Runner to join our F&B team! If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have a passion for people and hospitality, we would love to meet you!
- Deliver food to tables
- Work in a fast-paced environment and be task oriented
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all menu items
- Work with integrity
Location: Maya Restaurant- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Start Date: November 1, 2019
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round and Full Time, Seasonal positions available.
Schedule: Afternoons and evenings
Benefits & Perks:
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus - depending on start date
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Free Staff Meals
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Standing, walking for up to 8 hours
- Stay calm in fast-paced, high stress environment
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.