PM Housekeeping Supervisor
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for an experienced PM Housekeeping Supervisor. If you have at least one year of previous supervisory experience and basic computer skills, we would love to meet you!
- Check for early services, special requests and VIP's.
- Make the opening tour of assigned area, checking for condition of floors, walls, linen rooms, status of supplies and your staff's needs.
- Report anything unusual and assign items to correct situations.
- Daily walks to ensure all floors are free of trash and linen that could be left by the am shift.
- Assist with proper training of housekeeping staff.
- Making sure all housekeepers carts are restocked daily, as well all linens carts.
- Complete the required number or written inspection forms on the housekeepers.
- Complete and turn in, or phone in, work orders on any damage you see or any reported to you by your staff.
- Ensure that servicing the hotel guests in a friendly manner is the #1 priority.
- Always be professional and ethical when dealing with guests and associates.
- Mantains communications with other departments to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Each associate is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management that the associate is capable of performing.
- Share ideas on improving processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time & Part Time, Year Round positions available
Pay Rate: $22 / hour
Schedule: 2pm - 10:30pm Must be available to work weekends and holidays
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans! (FT/YR)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (FT/YR)
- Life Insurance (FT/YR)
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus (FT/YR)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- High school or GED preferred.
- One year previous experience in resort of similar size and quality.
- One year supervisory/management experience in guest service/housekeeping role.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English to guests and employees.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.