PM Restaurant Server - Winter Seasonal
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for an adaptable PM Restaurant Server to join our F&B team! If you have fine dining experience and enjoy working as a part of a team, we would love to meet you!
- Take orders and serve food and beverage items to our guests in a timely, friendly and professional manner
- Communicate and work closely with kitchen and restaurant team to ensure guest satisfaction
- Manage guest checks and payment
- Perform opening and closing sidework
- Maintain a working knowledge of the menu, including food, spirits and wine
- Provide excellent guest service
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa- Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $8.98 / hour + tips
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal & Part Time, Seasonal Positions available
Schedule: 3:30pm - close, holidays required
Benefits & Perks:
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus - depending on start date
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Daily Staff Meal
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- At least 2 years of serving experience required
- Must at least be 21 years old
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in the workplace including business levels, staffing levels, responsibilities and processes
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.