Pool & Spa Tech
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards, and is one of Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work? Join our East West Hospitality Engineering Team!
We are looking for a full time, year round Pool and Spa Tech to join our engineering team in Beaver Creek, CO. If you have strong troubleshooting / problem solving skills and a valid driver's license, we would love to meet you! Pool and spa experience is a plus, but not needed. We will train the right person.
- Pool and spa chemical checks, and cleaning at several locations in Beaver Creek and Bachelor Gulch.
- Pool and spa repairs.
Location: Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $16 - $18 / hour DOE
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Have excellent troubleshooting / problem solving skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- Take mornings off to ski powder, just steps from the office
- Flexible Schedule - Maintain your work/life balance
- Onsite Parking
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.