Pool & Spa Tech
East West Hospitality Team is looking for a Pool and Spa Tech to assist our Beaver Creek Maintenance Engineer team. Pool and hot tub experience is a plus, but not needed. We will train the right person!
- Pool and spa chemical checks and cleaning at several locations in Beaver Creek Upper Village
- Pool and spa repairs
Location: Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $18 - $22 / hour DOE
Schedule: Flexible! Our small department offers flexible schedules and a great life/ work balance.
- No experience necessary, we will train the right person
- Must have valid driver's license and own vehicle to get from property to property. Mileage is paid at $0.56/ mile.
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees of East West Family of Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, Dental, Vision & Accident Insurance
- Ski Pass Program or Equivalent Bonus
- Ski/ Mountain Bike/ Hiking Breaks - Mountain just steps from our office
- Onsite Parking
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.