Pool Bartender - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Join our team at renowned The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for experienced and personable Pool Bartenders for the summer season! If you are a passionate, professional and experienced bartender we would love to meet you!
- Make drinks to recipe
- Create cocktails
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Stand up to 10 hours
- Clean bar area daily
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: June 2022
Pay Rate: $9.54/ hour + tips
Employment Type: Full Time & Part Time, Seasonal positions available
- At least 2 years of experience
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Able to stand for the whole shift
- Knowledge of cocktails, wine, and beer
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Free staff meal
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.