Prep Cook - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Join our team at renowned The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for Prep Cooks to work with a variety of cuisines and techniques in our fast-paced kitchen. If you excel at multitasking, time management and have basic knife skills, we would love to meet you!
Prep Cooks support and help the Lead Line Cooks & Sous Chefs to accomplish the day to day tasks including:
- Setting up and stocking line stations with necessary supplies
- Preparing food for service, including chopping vegetables, butchering meat, preparing sauces
- Cooking assigned menu items during service, complying with the Sous Chef's instructions and recommendations
- Maintaining high quality standards of food and its preparation, service and presentation
- Keeping line stations clean and organized
- Complying with mandatory food safety standards and regulation.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, Managed by East West Hospitality - Avon, CO
Start Date: May 16th
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round & Seasonal
Pay Rate: $21 / hour
- Basic knife skills preferred
- Previous kitchen experience preferred
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans! (YR)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (YR)
- Life Insurance (YR)
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time (YR)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (Seasonal)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Free Staff Meals
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.