East West Partners is hiring a Project Assistant to support the sales and development initiatives at our Daniel Island community, The Waterfront.
We are looking for a well-organized, detail-oriented, team player who is driven to learn the real estate development and sales business. This person is comfortable with tasks on all ends of the spectrum from answering phones to giving interested clients an overview of the project. This person is intuitive and willing to do any task to ensure the East West brand and standards are being upheld. This role is project specific to The Waterfront.
JOB DUTIES, including, but not limited to:
- Provide support to the Development and Sales teams
- Manage lead fulfillment/"red carpet" program
- Assist in data base mining/management as directed by Director of Sales
- Ensure residences are ready for Buyer Orientation Walks and closings
- Assist in punch walks for residences as necessary
- Ensure sales team collateral materials are up to date and readily available
- Ensure sales visuals are up to date and in shape
- Keep furnished models in "show ready" condition
- Regular site walks to ensure tour route is clean
- Prepare closing binders and keys prior to closings
- Act as a model host when needed
- Provide backup coverage for sales tours/walk-ins
- Ensure office is stocked with supplies and tidy (riding of trash and recycling)
- Answer phones and direct callers or visitors where appropriate
- Display a can-do attitude
- Knowledge of real estate and/or hospitality preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely organized
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Passion and appreciation of high-quality real estate development
- Eye for detail
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
East West Partners exists to create terrific places that bring people together, sharing meaningful experiences. We develop new communities, and improve existing ones, in ways that add lasting value. We aim to amplify what people love most about where they live, work and vacation. And we strive to be known as trusted partners and one of the industry’s best places to build a career.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Learn more about East West Partners at ewpartners.com.