East West Partners is hiring for our newest luxury residential project, The Cape on Kiawah, located on Kiawah Island, South Carolina. We are seeking a Project Coordinator who can be a utility player would be excited to learn the real estate development business from the top to bottom. This is project specific job that could lead to other opportunities as our company grows in the region. It will require a candidate who is comfortable with tasks on all ends of the spectrum from answering phones to working with purchasers to be their primary point of contact throughout the development process. This job may require a Tuesday through Saturday work schedule.
- Primary development team contact for each purchaser once a purchase contract is executed
- Review plans and selection options with purchasers
- Managing finish selections for buyers
- Manage changes to selections (if any) by identifying, with the purchaser, replacement specifications
- Manage architectural changes with owners. If changes are requested, Project Coordinator will facilitate and make sure they are designed (by architect or interior designer), priced (by Contractor) and implemented (by Contractor).
- Manage all purchaser deadlines on behalf of the General Contractor
- Assist in data base mining/management as directed by Director of Sales
- Schedule Sales Tours as requested
- Update buyers on progress of construction, closing and move-in process
- Coordinate with East West Hospitality (Property Manager) on all aspects of building turnover to HOA and pre-opening activities
- Manage warranty claims and coordination with property manager and the general contractor and subcontractors
- Perform all administrative work including working with Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Salesforce
- Budget preparation in excel
- Draft purchaser correspondence from the development and construction team.
- Display a can-do attitude in office, models, or sales center - Communicate with owners/buyers in positive and professional manner
- Keep entire office, The Cape Camp, tidy (ridding of trash, recycling, etc.)
- Take initiative where necessary to ensure smooth operations
- Answer phones and direct callers or visitors where appropriate
- Keep office supplies current
- 1-5 years of prior experience in finance, sales or marketing
- Excellent communicator
- Extremely organized
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Passion and appreciation of high-quality real estate development
Why East West:
East West Partners exists to create terrific places that bring people together, sharing meaningful experiences. We develop new communities, and improve existing ones, in ways that add lasting value. We aim to amplify what people love most about where they live, work and vacation. And we strive to be known as trusted partners and one of the industry’s best places to build a career.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Learn more about East West Partners at ewpartners.com.