Project Manager - Construction Management
East West Hospitality Construction Management is seeking a Project Manager to join our team in Avon, CO. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall planning and timely completion of construction projects at various East West properties. The work is primarily refurbishment projects within our portfolio of 100 plus properties. Project costs range between $1M to $30M. Responsibilities also include technical troubleshooting on building issues, and vendor and contract vetting for divisional directors. If you are detail-oriented, have excellent communication skills, and experience in the construction industry we would love to meet you!
- Owner representation on behalf of HOAs.
- Sole responsibility to carry out project support in design coordination, budget development, and project execution.
- Coordination of architects, engineers, consultants, local jurisdiction requirements, homeowner communication, and assistant to the accounting team regarding project financing options.
- Attend Association Board Meetings as requested by Divisional Directors or various area General Managers.
- Assist Divisional Directors and accounting staff in Association Reserve Analysis and presentations.
- Project Cost Tracking, both hard and soft cost along with estimated cost to complete analysis.
- Contractor vetting and contract negotiation.
- Attend regular Owner, Architect, Contractor meetings during project execution.
- Bid projects by receiving estimates from subcontractors and suppliers to produce estimates for owners.
- Additional roles may include jobsite supervision.
- This position reports to the Director of Construction and supports the Divisional Directors.
Location: Corporate Office, Avon, CO, with travel to Aspen, Beaver Creek, Vail, and other areas in CO.
Start Date: November 2023
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $75k - $100k DOE + bonus potential
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or Similar Field.
- Minimum 1-5 years of experience and / or training in the construction industry.
- Ability to read and analyze scientific and technical construction related documents, including articles, construction and contract documents, financial reports, budgets, and insurance certificates.
- Ability to communicate with financing companies and local jurisdiction building departments in a professional manner.
- Ability to present to and communicate with top management, public groups, boards, and owners.
- High degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Valid Driver’s License
- Microsoft Office proficiency & ability to learn other necessary systems.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, Life, Accident & Pet Insurance
- $1000 Wellness Incentive / year (based on eligibility)
- 401(K) Plan with discretionary Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Perk Spot discount program
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We strive to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong.
We are: Entrepreneurial, Local, Transparent, Personal, and Collaborative.
Based in Colorado, East West Hospitality has more than 30 years of success in a diversity of businesses including association, rental and property management, hotels, spas, fitness, restaurants, and retail operations. EWH actively manages over 85 Homeowner Associations and more than 2,500 units with over 1,300 employees in Colorado, Utah, South Carolina, California, and Hawaii. EWH is honored to provide a comprehensive collection of condominiums, townhouses, luxury homes, and hotels within its vacation rental program. With more than $2 billion in assets under management, East West Hospitality prides itself on offering optimal results for owners and genuine hospitality to our guests and employees.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.