Property Management Support
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our East West Hospitality property management team in Beaver Creek.
We are looking for a Property Management Support person with a strong attention to detail. If you are punctual and have excellent written and verbal communication skills, we would love to meet you!
- Provide highest level of customer service to our owner and guests
- Shovel Snow
- Manual Labor - occasionally lifting up to 60lbs - this can encompass anything from moving bags of snow melt to hauling around xmas trees.
- Arrival and departure inspections
- Basic mechanical tasks (changing light bulbs)
- Use hand tools for basic repairs
- Be organized and keep track of billable hours
Location: Beaver Creek Landing, Bachelor Gulch - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal
Schedule: Wednesdays - Sundays
Pay Rate: $17 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- Possibility for Ski Breaks
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Onsite Parking
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Work well as a part of a team
- Must be able to shovel snow
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.