Property Management Support
We are looking for a Property Management Support person with a strong attention to detail. If you are punctual and have excellent written and verbal communication skills, we would love to meet you!
- Provide highest level of customer service to our owner and guests
- Shovel snow
- Manual Labor - occasionally lifting up to 60lbs - this can encompass anything from moving bags of snow melt to hauling around christmas trees.
- Arrival and departure inspections
- Basic mechanical tasks (changing light bulbs)
- Use hand tools for basic repairs
- Be organized and keep track of billable hours
Location: Beaver Creek Landing, Bachelor Gulch - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: December
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal
Schedule: Wednesdays - Sundays
Pay Rate: $19 / hour
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Work well as a part of a team
- Must be able to shovel snow
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
Benefits & Perks:
- Merchant Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- Possibility for Ski Breaks
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Onsite Parking
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.