Property Manager - Beaver Creek Landing
Join our Beaver Creek Team at East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management Company by Best of Vail Valley!
We are looking for a Property Manager to support our Beaver Creek Landing, Enclave, and Fairways Association operations as well as East West Hospitality Homecare and Rental.
This leadership role is responsible of billing and communicating with owners and vendors and performing all aspects of property and association management. Duties, including but not limited to: front office, including the check in/out of guests, responding to guest and owner requests, inspections and maintenance, and guest and owner services.
If you have experience managing property operations and strong interpersonal skills, we would love to meet you!
- Provides administrative support in all functions required of the Property Management Department.
- Issues and controls unit keys. Performs periodic key inventories.
- Follows up with owner and rental guest requests.
- Assists with arrival inspections of units and periodic inspections and inventories.
- Inputs reservations for owners and guests of owners and provides reservations forecasts when requested.
- Schedules and follows-up on housekeeping and maintenance services.
- Prepares, follows-up and posts work orders including all vendor invoicing.
- Processes invoices and maintains unit status in the various software systems.
- Provides assistance to other departments as needed.
- Participate and support East West Resorts Safety program.
- Initiate and complete inspections for specific homes, organize and file according to departmental requirements on PM public drive.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: Beaver Creek Landing
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $60,000 - $65,000 / year DOE
Schedule: Weekends and holidays as required
- Two years of college/trade school or suitable industry experience managing property operations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be organized and know how to prioritize.
- Able to remain calm under pressure, juggle many things at once.
- Ability to work irregular hours and days.
- Ability to understand financial statements.
- Valid Colorado driver's license.
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Paid Sick Time & Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Spa Anjali
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.