Property Manager - One Riverfront
Are you looking for a position at a great company with upward mobility? Do you envision yourself in the future as a General Manager or Director of Operations for a high-end hospitality property? Ideally, you’ll want to develop a well-rounded resume with experience in sales + marketing, leadership, revenue management, managing cost savings + financial reviews, and creating a team from the ground up. If this sounds like you, our Property Manager role at One Riverfront could be just the opportunity you’re looking for! One Riverfront is an exciting new modern community of 40 luxury condos and 13 townhomes and part of the Westin Riverfront campus in Avon. It is the final phase of Riverfront Village and boasts the only rooftop bar in the valley as well as a pool, hot tub, and access to all the Westin amenities managed by East West Hospitality.
This is a leadership position for the career-minded professional who truly wants to grow and be part of Riverfront Village. You’ll have the opportunity to dynamically oversee this new development with support from the Riverfront General Manager and coordinate closely with the Westin Riverfront to achieve owner satisfaction and to drive guest loyalty.
If you are a self-starter with a desire to grow in the hospitality industry, highly organized, able to prioritize and lead teams in a professional manner, we would love to meet you!
- Creates an ideal workplace culture based on accountability for self and others, with an approachable demeanor.
- Builds and develops the operations team, hires, mentors, and provides/receives constructive feedback. Is not afraid of having hard conversations and with the GM’s support, evaluates and coaches the team.
- Communicates effectively with other departments and follows up with the team members and guests/owners.
- As needed, proves to have a hands-on approach in the operation and adjusts the managerial style when the situation dictates.
- Has an intimate knowledge of the ins and outs of the daily operations, assigns tasks to the rest of the team and checks for completion.
- Engages in HOA duties. Facilitates quarterly Board meetings, annual meetings, and completes financial variance reports with support from accounting. An active leader in budget creation management of expenses and revenue.
- Reviews daily arrival, departure, and house status reports, assists in proactively reaching out to homeowners for pre-arrival planning and oversees each owner’s arrival.
- Participates in the Manager on Call program.
- Oversees all One Riverfront listings on the EWH websites, OTAs, Travel Agencies and as needed assists the GM with FAMs and site-tours.
- Builds meaningful relationships with homeowners and guests, based on genuine hospitality.
- A true believer and adopter of our shared core value "do the right thing".
Location: One Riverfront | Riverfront Village | Avon
Start Date: November 1st, 2023
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $70,000 to $75,000 DOE + annual bonus based on financial performance.
Schedule: Some weekends and holidays; always 2 days off in a row; ski/activity breaks welcome as business allows!
- Experience in a Property Management setting. HOA management experience preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical manuals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to executives, ownership groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Valid Drivers License
- CMCA Certification preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program
- Onsite Parking
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.