Property Manager - Upper Village Beaver Creek
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join the East West Property Management team!
We are looking for a customer service oriented Property Manager to join our Upper Beaver Creek Village team! If you have a high attention to detail and excellent communication skills, we would love to meet you!
- Manage three associations
- Manage 14 rental units and continue to try and grow the business
- Manager 30+ homecare units
- Manage two staff members
- Delegate and coordinate work to other divisions in the company like housekeeping and engineering
Location: Highlands Lodge - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $55,000 + DOE, rental incentives, and annual bonus program
- Previous hotel operations or property management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able conduct oneself in a professional manner
- Able to remain calm under pressure, juggle many things at once
- Flexible schedule required
- Microsoft Office required; IQWare knowledge helpful
- Valid Driver’s License and vehicle required
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Onsite Parking
- Ski-In-Ski-Out Office
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.