Property Manager - Vail Mountain Lodging
Join our Vail Mountain Lodging Team at East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management Company by Best of Vail Valley!
We are looking for a customer service oriented Property Manager to join our team! If you have a high attention to detail and excellent communication skills, we would love to meet you!
This role is responsible for coordinating division operations to maximize HOA, owners' and customer satisfaction and loyalty through ensuring associate behavior and facilities lead each of guests to feeling welcomed, important, comfortable, and relaxed.
- Help manage 5 Home Owner Associations
- Management of 5+ rental units
- Management of 10+ homecare units
- Point of contact for rental guests and arranging guest check-in and special requests
- Manage the maintenance and housekeeping needs of guests, owners and associations
- Assist with the continued growth of the Vail Mountain Lodging division
- Delegate and coordinate work to other divisions in the company and outside vendors
Location: Vail Mountain Lodging
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $60,000 - 65,000 / DOE, + annual bonus program
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able conduct oneself in a professional manner
- Able to remain calm under pressure, juggle many things at once
- Flexible schedule required
- Microsoft Office required; IQWare knowledge helpful
- Valid Driver’s License and vehicle required
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite covered parking
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Spa Anjali
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.