Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at Viceroy Snowmass, managed by East West Hospitality.
Viceroy Snowmass, located in Snowmass Village, CO is looking for a Purchasing Agent to join our team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Verifies purchasing procedures are following (ie. Purchase order, price compared to invoice price, purchase order quantity, ensures purchase order number is valid
- Maintains an accurate up to date Purchase Order Log
- Routes invoices with purchase orders to department heads and Executive Team members for approval
- Handles all vendor inquiries and reconciles vendor statements
- Maintains open invoices file, paid invoice file and voided check file in an organized and up to date manner
- Interfaces checks and submits a log of all manual checks to the Assistant Controller
- Follows policies to ensure the preservation of hotel assets by using internal accounting controls and ensuring that all transactions are recorded properly in the Resort’s books and records.
- Ensures compliance of local record retention laws.
- Keeps focused on guest and colleague satisfaction and desired financial results.
- Maintains Finance service occurs according to operating and quality standards.
- Ensures compliance with all Finance policies, standards and procedures.
- Follows goals and objectives for all areas of responsibility and communicates
- Strives for continuous improvement and excellence in all areas of responsibility.
- Understands the operating and maintenance procedures of all departmental equipment.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with all departments to ensure effective communications for operational issues.
- Makes recommendations for cost savings initiatives.
- Understands and comply with Loss Prevention policies to prevent accidents and control costs.
- Strives to provide excellent customer service. Follows effective and clear guidelines so colleagues understand expectations and parameters.
- Each colleague is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management which the colleague is capable of performing.
Location: Viceroy Snowmass - Snowmass Village, CO
Start Date: December 2022
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal or Part Time, Seasonal
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights, weekends and holidays required
Pay Rate: $18.00
Benefits & Perks:
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- High School Diploma
- Bilingual helpful but not required.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Ability to track and allocate time correctly.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise "Remember to Live," an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.