Purchasing/Receiving Clerk - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Join our team at renowned The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a Food & Beverage Purchasing/Receiving Clerk. This role is responsible for ensuring that all food, beverage and non-food deliveries are received, inspected, stored in accordance and in compliance with food safety procurement procedures, and coincide with an approved purchase order.
You will also conduct inventories on all storerooms and coolers to ensure adequate supplies for the hotel under the supervision of the Director of Purchasing; and promptly review and file all department requisitions.
If you have excellent attention to detail, and organizational and problem solving skills, we would love to meet you!
- Inspect all incoming products for accuracy and damage.
- Work with the Director of Purchasing to ensure that all orders are purchased at the lowest possible cost in the appropriate timeline.
- Monitor inventory levels.
- Review all invoices presented, from orders, modification and signature.
- Expedite problems regarding order delivery, damaged shipments, shipping errors, etc.
- Assist with resolving billing errors.
- Perform cost/price analysis for routine orders.
- Oversee and follow up on pending and return orders to ensure processing is accomplished in minimal timeframe.
- Ensures compliance with applicable Food Safety regulations.
- Confer with vendors, supervisors, sub-contractors, and others to exchange information and resolve problems.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, Managed by East West Hospitality - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: 6:00AM - 2:00PM
Pay Rate: $21 / hour
- Basic math skills.
- Fluent in English (written & spoken). Spanish a plus.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Data entry and computer skills.
- Understanding of basic health and safety regulations.
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Free Staff Meals
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.