Real Estate Analyst/ Assistant Project Manager
East West Partners is seeking a Real Estate Analyst/Assistant Project Manager to assist with our Utah operations. This person will work closely with our Project Management Team. Primary roles will include updating models and running potential scenario analysis to aid the PM team in making decisions. Additionally, this person will work with the PM to manage all contract tracking including insurance, construction, and sales agreements. Excellent computer skills are a must from running models to creating presentations for equity partners and senior leadership.
- Prepare and manage weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to equity and debt partners.
- Assist Project Manager in the documentation of legal agreements, including loan agreements, residential purchase agreements, homeowner association documents, land purchase and sale agreements, easements and other related agreements.
- Lead project teams on all financial analysis.
- Reviewing pay apps and contracts for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist in preparing monthly equity and debt draws.
- Track monthly market conditions of the Park City area.
Location: East West Partners - Park City, Utah
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $80k - $120k based upon experience + annual bonus potential up to 10%
- Exemplify EWP Core Values below
- 2-3 Years within real estate development industry or similar financial service industry
- Excellent quantitative abilities with solid financial modeling capabilities
- Excellent computer skills are a must from running models to creating presentations for equity partners and senior leadership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing and challenging situations
- Must thrive in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment
- Must be an inclusive team leader with desire to see entire team and project succeed.
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, Life & Accident Insurance
- Either IKON or EPIC Ski Pass
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation Time & Paid Sick Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Sabbatical Program
Why East West Partners:
East West Partners is a multi-disciplinary real estate development company operating in some of the nation’s most desirable resorts and cities. We exist to create terrific places.
We have developed some of the world’s top resort and urban communities, hotels and office buildings. Along the way, we’ve earned a reputation for innovation and design, from the famed escalators of Beaver Creek to the iconic train canopy at Denver’s Union Station. We are one of only two companies worldwide to have won three Urban Land Institute Awards for Excellence. And we pride ourselves for pushing our industry forward while continuing to offer world-class services to our partners and customers.
Our people have a passion for our core values:
- Be nice and do the right thing.
- Be honest.
- Put people before the proforma.
- Live where we work.
- Constantly surprise people.
- No corner cutting.
- Numbers aren’t boring.
- Build green.
- Have Fun
It’s our ultimate goal at East West Partners to create a thriving company culture that feeds off innovation, imagination and collaboration. We work hard, but we play hard too. We spend time together after the hard hats are off and our laptops are closed so we can foster great relationships with the people we work with. Because we believe that if we all respect, empower and have fun with one another, we get the best work done. And that’s what really matters. Lean more at ewpartners.com.