Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at Viceroy Snowmass, managed by East West Hospitality.
Viceroy Snowmass, located in Snowmass Village, CO is looking for a Reservations Agent to join our team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Respond on frequent basis to all email and phone call reservation inquiries
- Explain hotel features, compare room types, offer additional hotel services such as dining and spa, understand and explain our location and destination, and provide comparative information on our competition to all inquiries
- Make reservations as needed via phone or email, ensuring the guest is clear on resort fee (and amenities it provides), ski valet, room types, cancellation/deposit policy, etc.
- Ensure familiarity with Kennedy Shop Call requirements as mystery shopping will take place and scores provided
- Ensure minimum conversion percentages of inquiries are achieved
- Review all online and central reservations bookings and modifications for accuracy and communicate with client further if necessary
- Manage deposits and payments due, waitlist reservations, and hold reservations
- Create invoices and process payments as necessary. Become familiar with credit card handling policies and adhere to highest standards
- Resolve customer complaints to the customer’s satisfaction
- Work with Reservation Manager on rates, policies, and revenue management strategies to provide correct information to inquiries
- Maintains and ensures compliance with all reservations policies, standards, and procedures
- Work with front office staff to answer questions regarding rates and guest concerns
- All other duties as required
Location: Viceroy Snowmass - Snowmass Village, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round or Part Time, Seasonal
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights, weekends and holidays required
Pay Rate: $20.00 hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Education: High school equivalent
Experience: no experience necessary
Grooming: clean and net
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise "Remember to Live," an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.