East West Hospitality is looking for a Reservations Analyst with excellent guest service skills and attention to detail. We are looking for a great team player to bring their skills to support the reservations team at East West Hospitality. Do you create check lists and feel amazing when they are completed? Do you love an empty email inbox? Do you review your grocery store receipt for mistakes? Do you make major life choices with the help of Excel? If so, you might be our perfect candidate.
- Provide operational support for the reservations team
- Manage central email inboxes for the reservations department including responding to inquiries, forwarding to the appropriate staff, or filing for reference
- Respond to guest inquires on third party listing sites and provide confirmations
- Post payments from third party listing sites
- Approve commissions and invoices from third party listing sites
- Contact guests who recently booked online to confirm policies and answer questions
- Contact guests about delinquent payments
- Audit, identify and troubleshoot issue with internal and third-party reservation systems to ensure proper pricing and guest satisfaction
- Assist marketing and revenue management to improve rental descriptions, photos, and supporting materials
- Provide overflow call center support when necessary
Location: East West Hospitality Shared Services Office in Avon, CO. Will consider North Tahoe or Snowmass for the right candidate.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $25 / hour DOE
Schedule: Generally 8am-5pm. Weekend coverage will be required.
- One year of reservations/front desk hotel or property management experience required
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor, strong attention to detail
- Able to work well with others, self-motivated, and reliable
- Ability to be organized and know how to prioritize
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend complex communications in English.
- Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate professionally in English
- Spanish language and communication skill a plus
- Must possess a basic knowledge in the use of computers, copiers, faxes, internet and printers
- Computer Operations: Should possess knowledge of Reservations software (IQware a plus), MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Ability to learn other software systems including online wholesale extranets and accounting systems.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.