Reservations Sales Specialist
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? East West Hospitality is seeking a Reservations Sales Specialist to join our Vail Valley based team.
The Specialist will secure sales by making reservations from inbound leads, electronic leads from email and chat, out bound phone / email sales solicitations, and follow up with leads to secure bookings. This sales and goal driven individual will apply sales skills such as relating, inquiring, and closing skills. Identifying the needs of a lead relative to vacation plans, guest preferences as well as the amenities, bedding, location and decor of available rental properties to determine the ideal residence for each rental guest is essential. Knowledge of each destination and property with a willingness to become an expert on rental inventory are essential to the success of this position. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy, enjoy working in a fun, fast paced environment, and genuinely be motivated by exceeding goals. The Specialist will utilize a lead management system, answer inbound telephone calls, respond to email inquiries and assist with other reservation duties as assigned.
Location: East West Hospitality- Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule Varies: M-F, with some Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays. 8am-6pm.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus, in winter
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to provide timely follow-up on all customer requests
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily workload independently
- Must be able to work some evenings and / or weekends.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs and lodging property management systems is preferred.