Reservations Sales Specialist
East West Hospitality is seeking a Reservations Sales Specialist to join our Vail Valley team. If you've got an eye for detail and enjoy working with a fast-paced, fun team, we'd love to meet you!
The Reservation Sales Specialist will secure sales by making reservations from inbound leads, electronic leads from email and chat, outbound phone / email sales solicitations, and follow up with leads to secure bookings. This sales and goal driven individual will apply sales skills such as relating, inquiring, and closing skills. Identifying the needs of a lead relative to vacation plans, guest preferences as well as the amenities, bedding, location, and decor of available rental properties to determine the ideal residence for each rental guest is essential. Knowledge of each destination and property with a willingness to become an expert on rental inventory are essential to the success of this position. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy, enjoy working in a fun, fast paced, team-oriented environment, and genuinely be motivated by exceeding goals. The Specialist will utilize a lead management system, answer inbound telephone calls, respond to email inquiries, and assist with other reservation duties as assigned.
Location: Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $15/ hour base rate + incentives (target comp of 70k)
- One year of reservations/front desk hotel or property management experience required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate professionally in English verbally and in writing
- Spanish language and communication skill a plus
- Ability to provide timely follow-up on all customer requests
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily workload independently
- Must be able to work some evenings and / or weekends.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs and lodging property management systems is preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, Life, Accident & Pet Insurance
- $1000 Wellness Bonus/year
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 100053619179